Boot Splash

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Tue Mar 23 16:40:23 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 11:58, Douglas Furlong wrote:
> I have changed the boot splash we use at work to a corporate logo (I
> know sad, but it's ammusing).

I misunderstood terminology here, The boot splash for grub I managed
fine,
Then there is a splash screen that is displayed while services load
during the pc start up, then there is a login splash,

Ive been successful on the grub and login but not on the services one.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks