Evolution and ISO-8859-1 Fonts (umlaute, German, Swiss German)

Roger Grosswiler roger at gwch.net
Tue Mar 23 19:49:09 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

struggeling with  my favourite, i remarked just that people receiving
email from me get no "umlaute" like ö ä ü (oe ae and ue, in german). You
see in this e-mail the result: here you should now see: (ä)ae (ö)oe
(ü)ue.

I've tried already many things. my settings are:
-Tools/Settings/e-mail-settings: same fonts as other applications
-View/coding: default (tried here also ISO-8859-1, didn't help)

i am sure that i just missed somewhere a detail for my
swiss-german-settings.

Thanks
Roger