IPSec VPN docs

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Wed Mar 24 13:49:11 UTC 2004

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:33:13 -0500, Christopher K. Johnson
<ckjohnson at gwi.net> wrote:

> The easiest way to configure ipsec vpn and still keep kernel maintenance
> simple is by using the 2.6 kernel.  Follow notes elsewhere on how to
> migrate to the 2.6 kernel, and hopefully the attached note will help you
> from there.  It is a work in progress.

Hi Chris, thanks for the docs on this.  Just one question, I'm not really
worried about kernel maintenance so I'd prefer to stick with the latest
FC1 kernel (2.4.22-1.2174?) and use FreeS/Wan.  Will this doc work on this
configuration as well?

--
Tabhair póg dom, táim Éireannach

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com