FC2 X issues

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Wed Mar 24 19:22:10 UTC 2004

I know I know.  But give a guy a break, I go through a couple thousand
emails a day and don't want to sub to another list or browse through the
archives if I can help it.  Maybe I'm just lazy.

--
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com