DHCP

Adam Voigt adam at kotisprop.com
Thu Mar 25 15:25:54 UTC 2004

Well BIND is a DNS server, and as I said, if you point your DHCP to a
DNS server it should work. However, I'm not sure if when BIND runs into
an entry it doesn't have cached if it is asking your ISP's DNS or the
world root DNS servers (which is bad). Unless you absolutely need a
internal/caching DNS server, I would just use your ISP's DNS server
since they are probably setup properly with caching already.

--

Adam Voigt
adam at kotisprop.com