Call for IT Survey Participants

Ron Herardian rherardi at gssnet.com
Thu Mar 25 14:25:44 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am conducting a survey about corporate IT. The survey looks at infrastructure trends in e-mail, directory services, groupware, wireless, and server operating systems, e.g., Linux vs Windows 200x Server.

I am looking for senior IT managers, e.g., CIO/VP/Director of IT, to participate in the survey. The survey form (an Excel spreadsheet) will be going out in the next couple of weeks and should take about 15 minutes. Participants will receive a copy of the survey report.

The 2003 GSS IT Survey report is available upon request to interested parties.

Ron

--

Global System Services Corporation (GSS)
650 Castro Street, Suite 120, Number 268, Mountain View, CA 94041, USA

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Stephen Covey