FC2 X issues

Alex fedora at aleksoft.net
Fri Mar 26 03:58:47 UTC 2004

I can boot with original kernel and with  compiled from source 2.6.2 kernel,
but with newer kernels delivered through up2date my system goes crasy. It
actually tries to start X session, I can see distorted - out of sync blank
desktop with an "X" of mouse pointer in the middle for a second then  No
analog signal message is shown and screen becomes black.
I tried to play with XF86Config, but it does not do any good.
Alex.