Forcing username/password in Nautilus FTP

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri Mar 26 10:12:31 UTC 2004

Hi -
One of my websites uses ftp to upload.

Log in anonymously and you get my public_ftp directory.
Log in as me - with my username/passwd and I get full access to my space
- and write permission - etc.

I can use gftp to upload - as I can specify username/passwd there.
However - I would prefer to upload via Nautilus - the same way I do with
webDAV web spaces.

But I do not have the opportunity with Nautilus to specify username/
password. Is there way to do this? Drag and Drop upload via Nautilus
really rocks - at least for the webDAV servers ...

Thanks for any suggestions