OpenVPN [was: IPSec VPN docs]

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 26 19:49:41 UTC 2004

Another thing you can try is another hardware IPSec VPN that I use today
and prefer the service, documentation, and support over DLINK

http://www.zyxel.com/product/category.php?indexFlagvalue=1021873683

--
Brian Chase			Phone:  386-775-5366
2345 Hillside Ave.		Fax:    309-276-2048
Orange City, FL  32763		Email:  networkr0 at cfl.rr.com

http://openalternatives.net