Announce list

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Mar 27 01:04:45 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 27.03.2004 schrieb Pablo Vieira um 01:54:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was just interested in being informed on new Fedora releases. I'm just too
> new to Fedora to "digest" the traffic in this list. Maybe I'd come back when
> I can be useful to others or have worked out the silly newbie questions :-)
>
> Is there a simple announce list?

There is:

fedora-announce-list at redhat.com

> Thanks
>
> Pablo

And please DO NOT hijack foreign threads. Always use an empty new mail
editor window to start a new topic! And do not fully quote, in special
not totally unrelated list postings. Thanks for respecting the
netiquette.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 02:02:12 up 7 days, 10:44, load average: 0.35, 0.23, 0.20
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]