installing ClamAV with Yum

Dexter Ang thepoch at mydestiny.net
Sat Mar 27 10:02:14 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-27 at 10:20, Robert Spangler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Subject says it all.  Is there a way to install Clam AV with YUM?
>
> Thnx

I already sent a reply to this... but my ISP seems to be filtering my
outgoing email. Must be because I complained about poor service a few
nights ago. Anyway...

Make sure you have the fedora.us repository listed in your
/etc/yum.conf. If not, you can get the yum.conf from
http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/ and overwrite what you have.

Then it's just a matter of typing as root:

yum install clamav

They just put up version 0.68 of clamav there! So no more buggy 0.65.

dex