Fedora Core 2 release???

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Sun Mar 28 03:42:02 UTC 2004

Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:

> Felix Miata wrote:

> >Bart Kalita wrote:

> >>http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

> >According to that test 3 should already be out, but all I find is test
> >1. ???

> No , from the site:
> 29 March test2, string build freeze (builds completed)
> This means that the builds will be frozen and the isos will be prepared
> out of the packages available. The isos for Test 2 may be available on
> the mirrors on monday or tuesday if nothing goes wrong... Test 3 is
> scheduled to appear on mirrors around   19 of april...

I saw that, but I also saw (above it):

"Releases during the test phase will be three weeks apart."

29 March is considerably more than 3 weeks after 12 Feb, by my count,
roughly 6.
--
"Surely God would not have created such a being as man to exist only
a day! No, no, man was made for immortality."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/