Bogus Email- Need help to do detective work

jim tate mickeyboa at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 15:01:35 UTC 2004

I have been recieveing Bogus email's to sign onto to my bank account, so
someone can get my userid and password.
My Bank say's these are bogus email's and not to respond to them.
I have been recieveing them in Mozilla mail.
How can I tell where these email will return to , should I reply or
respond to info requested.
There has got to be a way to back track.
I hope I can get the linux community help me to track down the low life
crooks.
Just think how many people are falling for this scam, it could be your
dear little grandmother, BEASTS.

Jim Tate