Viewing Hindi/devanagri/indic languages

Dave Smith dave.smith at tstt.net.tt
Sun Mar 28 23:33:23 UTC 2004

All of this is way off-topic of course but ...

writing from Trinidad & Tobago we are always concerned about big
American (and European) trans-national companies coming in here, giving
our people low paid jobs and then running off with all the profits.
Workers of the world unite Brian - we all have the same problems.

Dave