BitTorrent rpm

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Wed Mar 31 06:19:40 UTC 2004

I'm using Azurues both on Linux and Win. I wouldn't call it
light-weight exactly. it takes a huge foorprint in terms of memory..

Running top

I see
SIZE = 224M
RSS = 30M
SHARE = 49844
%MEM = 6.1 % (of my 512MB RAM)

SO.. at 30MB, it's not exactly lightweight. I see bout the same memory
usage in WIndows too.

But hey, I like azureus.