Fedora core 1 sendmail problems

Homer Sapions hsapions at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:49:51 UTC 2004

Having the same MAC address is not a problem, because the linksys has it's
own unique MAC address which it uses internally. The MAC address of the PC
LAN card is only used by the linksys as an external interface so that the
cable modem/ISP think it is still the same PC. On the inside, I have the
linksys along with 3 PCs all having their own MAC address. This setup has
worked that way for at least 3 years.