From RH 9.1 to Fedora

Rodrigo Martin Santos ierms at criba.edu.ar
Sat May 1 13:20:04 UTC 2004

Hello, my name is Rodrigo. I have installed RH 9.1 last June and since
then kept it updated through RH Network Alert. Now the desktop
distribution from RH is ended and the natural way to go on seems to be
with Fedora Project. How can I do to move to Fedora without uninstalling
RH? I have configured and personalized the PC through all these months
and I do not want to lose all this work. I have read the site in RH and
Fedora but I can't find a smoth path to change it.

Yours,

Rodrigo