RHCE

Darryl Luff darryl at snakegully.nu
Sun May 2 09:36:13 UTC 2004

Chris Stankaitis schrieb:

>> So imho, the RHCE cert only really says that you have the bare
>> minimum to handle administrative and support needs of running a RH
>> box which was
>

> Really this is what ANY Certification says, that "you have the bare
> minimum for this level of certification"

I've really gone off any sort of vendor-specific certification. I never
tried for the RHCE because of the cost, but if I had paid out the money
and put in the work and got it I would have been fairly p****d off now.
The majority of people I deal with who had RedHat 9 servers are in the
midst of converting them to Debian or Suse. I don't know anyone who's
changing to RHEL. So a redhat certification is not worth so much anymore.

 From now on I'm only interested in vendor-neutral certifications.
Anyone know of a good one?