Your email requires verification verify#qnNagWLe6OLzMiFyBolKo4Mbn5VSiJ5p

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Sun May 2 22:11:26 UTC 2004

On 5/2/2004 8:28 AM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> Someone subscribed who uses a CR mail system - CR means challenge
> response. And he did not whitelist the list mail address. So each mail
> he gets has to be verified by the sender, replying to the automatic
> feedback mail sent by the CR system.
>
> Exactly that is one reason why CR mail systems are crap. they are just
> annoying for the very most cases.

I suggest you to verify the facts before you bang your keyboard. Unless it is
a broken system --which it could be--, challenge/response systems are very
good when used correctly. You have not seeing any problem with me and I am
using one. Spams? Zero. Works like a charm.

As quite often, problems are not the system themselves, but the users... or
lusers.

Cheers,

--
David