How to use the japanese lyrics under a different languarge?

Thierry Sayegh linux at glossolalie.org
Mon May 3 09:04:40 UTC 2004

M. Heinelt wrote:

>Hi,
>I want to use Fedora Core, but my girlfriend is japanese and she would
>like to use japanese lyrics on my computer.
>I?m german. How can I install the japanese lyrics?
>
>I have installed the canna server for to use japanese,
>but now I don?t know how to use it.
>

>Maik

Maik,
Unfortunately I cannot help you with your request but you have just
performed what is known as "thread hijacking" by replying to a
preexisting message and changing the subject.
A lot of this list's readers use thread sorting so your query ends up
nested in a thread not related to your request.
In order to get the most of this list, you might want to start a new
message to fedora-list at redhat.com, that way everybody gets to see your
message , hence you get the most exposure and the probability of a good
answer rises
HTH & good luck
Thierry