Your email requires verification verify#qnNagWLe6OLzMiFyBolKo4Mbn5VSiJ5p

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Mon May 3 18:37:29 UTC 2004

On 5/3/2004 10:20 AM, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:

> Actually if {read that *_IF_*} CR systems are smart enough to not let
> their luser customers dump on mailing lists by mistake by automatically
> detecting mailing lists and simply NOT send any challenges to it. so
> that the luser has to personally whitelist it if he/she wants to get the
> list's messages then I'd actually *LIKE* them. But as long as they need
> their user to be smart enough to properly configure them to prevent this,
> then I think that "crap" was an appropriate description...

TMDA[1] has some intelligence built-in[2] that will prevent challenges being
send to a mailing list, if the mailing list software adheres to certain
specifications.

[1] http://www.tmda.net/
[2] http://shurl.us/b0/

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Always remember: you are unique, just like everyone else.