Redhat Support Sucks!!!!

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Mon May 3 19:03:29 UTC 2004

Uttered Scott Burch <scott at bulldoginfo.com>, spake thus:

> I had a customer that just needed to feel good by purchasing telephone
> support, so I installed RedHat.  We had an issue with a driver, I called
> RedHat and almost a month later have not heard back from them (even though
> we purchased the 4 hour response contract).

Well, I certainly hope you haven't let this issue just fester for a
month!  Stay on top of tech support.  File reports with Bugzilla.
It's _your_ responsibility to see that you get your money's worth.
You know, squeeky wheel and all that...