Fedora core 1 install problem

Wed May 5 07:15:40 UTC 2004

hi,

I have been using Red Hat Linux 9 for a while on my old pc but I was planning to install it on my new pc too. It gave me an error message "no harddrive found", so I decided to download Fedora Core 1. Now the setup program detects a harddrive but when anaconda starts I get a white screen with my mouse pointer (I cannot move it) and that's it.

These are the specs of my pc

  a.. Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz HT
  b.. 120 GB harddrive with 8MB DataBurst: Western digital
  c.. 1GB ram
  d.. ATI RADEON 9800 pro
  e.. integrated sound card
Is there anyone who is experiencing the same problem? If you need more information, please mail me and I'll give it to you

grtz

Matt.