Fedora core 1 install problem

Wed May 5 14:04:01 UTC 2004

I have installed Fedora Linux Core 1 and I had some problems: when running
firstboot the system simply hangs and I cannot do anyting.

Alexander and jludwig advised me to change the config line in the GRUB
loader configuration.

I changed that line to
kernel /vmliniz-2.4.22-1.2115.ntpl | ro root=LABEL=/ hdd=ide-scsi norhgb
confirm

I started every service possible and... firstboot started, I got a screen
that said welcome and that also said that I needed to do some additional
configuration, but when I clicked the next button.... the system freezes
again.

Any more ideas?

Matt.