Need help (of course) setting up network

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Wed May 5 15:01:45 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 09:55 pm, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

> You're kidding, right? I'm still waiting to see your last message...
> or perhaps I missed it.

No, Rodolfo, you didn't miss it.  You responded helpfully, over a week
ago.

As did a bunch of others, though the thread did get offtrack a bit for a
while.

Here's what Shelagh last wrote on this thread, one week ago today:

<snip>
So, I see that it is important to have a good firewall on the net. I
must tell some of my more innocent friends.

PS. I am planning on doing those things you suggested, but it may take
me a while. So if you don't hear from me for don't think I've
disappeared, just very slow and time limited.
</snip>

My recommendation to Shelagh would be to be more careful about what he
says, and how he says it, to those of us who can help him.

See my reply to Shelagh as well...

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation