PHP errors specific to Fedora

Ed Holden eholden at mclean.harvard.edu
Wed May 5 16:36:25 UTC 2004

Thanks very much to Ron and Bob for thir suggestions.  That PHP changed
between releases was my suspicion as well, and this may confirm it.

Bob, the change to $a_pref[value] fixed the issue.  One thing I wasn't
clear on was whether I should insert a value in the brackets, or actually
type [value].  Not knowing what the value would be, I did the latter.  And
it worked, so it looks like I can go live with my new site.

Thanks again for the suggestions, which I will forward to the maintainer
of that plugin as well.

Regards,
Ed