Taming the mailing lists?

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Wed May 5 18:02:05 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 05 May 2004 10:43 am, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

> >LSMFT
>
> Saw this on the other thread, but I miss the significance of the
> phrase...? You wanna educate me some?

When I was a kid this acronym was on the "Lucky Strike" cigarette
package and on their adverts here in the USA; it stands for "Lucky
Strike Means Fine Tobacco".

We then sixth graders came up with some other good ideas, such as "Loose
Suspenders Mean Falling Trousers" (and others less mentionable).

So when the thread turned to acronym definition, I decided to have some
fun with it.

That's all <smile>.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation