Wine - does it really work?

Mac mrmack1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 18:47:02 UTC 2004

Step-by-step I'm able to see my windows drive and it's
content.  The last time here I was given the
/mnt/windows statement which I just tried and I now
can at least go through Nautilus and see the C: drive.

My new question is how do you get 'wine' to run
windows programs.  I've typed in the statement "wine
/<path>/program but it just keeps telling me that the
program can't be found.  What might be the next step
in this process.  I am determined to learn and
understand Linux.

Thanks,

Mac