RES: How to block Kazaa; NIS authentication

Artur Sampaio artursampaio at terra.com.br
Wed May 5 19:55:37 UTC 2004

Ok. Block a specific port is really easy... But the problem is: kazaa
tries to use the port 1214, but if it's blocked, he use other ports...
And if i block all other, it uses the port 80, that i can't block, cause
my users need web.....
I'm googling for the answer too... If i find something, i put it on the
list too.