OT: New low for Microsoft!

d l popgojp at yahoo.co.jp
Thu May 6 14:26:45 UTC 2004

Internet Exploder is just a warper for those explorer
DLLs.
It don't really do much by itself. Removing those dll will
severly cripples explorer; tree view, side panel, quick
launch and may other things will just dies.

Media player is just a very simple DirectShow player,
removing it wont impact much on the system IMO. (Removing
those associated dshow filters will, however)

--- lwj <wayne at zkcelltest.com> からのメッセージ: