Bittorrent Client ??

John Nichel john at kegworks.com
Fri May 7 16:20:34 UTC 2004

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Ok, thats something I've never done, logging into the modem. I do log
> into the router once in a while when I'm fighting networking
> problems, but they almost always boil down to a portsentry miss-fire
> which locks out this machine.  I've added this machines ip to the
> portsentry.ignore file and we'll see if that fixes it.
>
> But I've no idea howto log into that modem.  Can you enlighten me?
> Verizon wasn't exactly bragging about doing that in the docs I have
> here.

Yeah, you're not going to get anywhere with Verizon for that.  Thru a
web browser, you should be able to get to 192.168.0.1 (or whatever the
internal ip of your modem is), and your Verizon username/password should
be the user/pass for you modem.  It's a web based configuration tool.

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com
john at kegworks.com