Configure multiple ethernet interfaces

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Fri May 7 17:33:55 UTC 2004

Rodolfo J. Paiz became daring and sent these 0.4K bytes,
> At 00:55 5/7/2004, you wrote:
> >What sort of system has 2 built in net-cards??
>
> I believe the new nForce2 chipset from nVidia has 2 built-in NIC's and
> that's a pretty popular chipset now.

Yes, i have an Asus nForce 2 mainboard. Has 2 integrates nics, the
Nvidia nic (kernel 2.4 = nvnet.o module from nvidia, kernel 2.6 =
reverse engineered forcedeth.o with the kernel source) and a 3Com nic
(3c920 chip) and both work well for me.

--
  0 1 0  -> Aaron M Matteson - 0xD144B7FF
  0 0 1  --> The worlds tallest dwarf, both kindly and helpful!