Call for Yum Frontend

Austin Isler a_c_isler at verizon.net
Sat May 8 23:21:56 UTC 2004

I personally feel that doing work from xterm is beneficial. In the Linux
world, many people say that RH/Fedora babies their users. They say that
everything is handed to us and that we dont have to work for it. For
instance the anaconda installer, gentoo users have much to say about
that. I like using Fedora, but I also want to learn unix, so I try to
use xterm as much as I can.

Austin