MDK10

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Mon May 10 05:48:58 UTC 2004

Hey there folks.

I know its not a FC Question, I have been digging around MDKs website
and can't find a list of repos or even a mailing list that I can
subscribe to for more info. I simply don't appreciated website base
mailing lists because I have to be on-line to use them. It really sucks.
Do any of you know of a mailing list like ours for MDK10?

Do Not fear its not for me its for my clients who are all running MDK10
because its much more use friendly for beginners. Well at first thats
how it would seem!

--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.