C Programming

Norton Trevisan Roman Norton.Roman at itri.brighton.ac.uk
Mon May 10 10:21:43 UTC 2004

Sorry mate, but for beginners, Shildt's book is not the best... it's
really good as a quick reference, for it's clear and covers a lot of
stuff, but it's by no means easy for beginners...

here you have a list of places where you can find online books

http://sudhirmangla.i6networks.com/personal/Free_Books.htm

the best book I've seen so far is "how to think like a computer
scientist", which is available for python, java, C++ and logo(???)

the main site for the book is

http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCS/

norton
---
QVIDQVID LATINE DICTVM SIT ALTVM VIDETVR.