Getting rid of M$

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Tue May 11 05:51:05 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 04:43, Chee Kiong Ong wrote:
> Thanks alot David =) i juz didn't want to offend anyone here, coz i'm really new to tis and
> hmm... guess i'll start with Fedora, which seems to b a very popular choice.
Welcome to our world, I believe that that we are all here for two
reasons.
1) To Learn and grow wise.
2) To teach others so that we can further our own skills.

If you are ever in doubt just remember there is always some one behind
his or her PC who will see your mail.
This list is so active that I have close to 300 mails a day and the
truth is I don't have to post as many questions, because alot of
questions are already answered. Check the archives first.

I just think you should wait about 6 days before downloading the FC disk
images as FC2 will be released then, well we hope so anyway.

Have a great day and good luck

--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.