Fedora Core 2 on schedule?

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Tue May 11 18:24:26 UTC 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Tom Diehl wrote:

> > That's missing the point. Is development now frozen (7th) and will
> > mirrors be populated (14th) seem to be the questions
> >
> > Not having the schedule page referred to above updated since 26/4 is not
> > very encouraging.
>
> Why not? No news is good news, is it not?
>
> I would rather time be taken to get the thing out the door than worrying about
> updating a web page to say we are still on skd.

Thanks Tom - agreed 100%. Things are on schedule up to this point, but
people do need to be aware that final availability will now be on the 18th
rather than the 17th. Making this change will allow serving many more
downloaders and getting better press. Both of those sound like good
reasons to me!

-- Elliot
I keep committing atrocities in an attempt to learn from my mistakes.