FC2-test3 & ATI driver

Dwaine Castle dcastle at carolina.rr.com
Wed May 12 21:24:44 UTC 2004

Thanks Guy,

I was finally able to edit the configuration file manually and
now everything works as it should.  Yes, FC2 also did not
recognize my monitor, but it allowed me to select it from a list.
My problem was that it wouldn't save my graphics card change.

It took me a long time to install the OS because of problems with
disc2, but now everything works so well it scares me.

Well, as a couple of people pointed out, this is the wrong list
for this discussion, so I want to move on before I start trouble.
This is a valuable list with many talented people on it.

Thank you.
Dwaine