Importing MDK RPMs in FC2 ?

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Thu May 13 14:00:18 UTC 2004

vito piserchia said:
> Hi All!
>
> this is my first time in this ml..great thanks to all for this
> project , !!!
> Due to the choise to exclude many packages for the DMC Act linked
> problems , our preferred distro leaks of many useful .
>
> The question is : there is a simple methode to import the MDK 's RPMs in
>  fedora core 2 ?
>
> thanks

vito,
what packages are you referring to?  there are MANY rpm repositories for
fedora that contain all sorts of media playing software.

do a google for
dag apt repository
fedora apt repository

and check out atrpms.com, freshrpms.net and fedora.us...

these are all apt/yum enabled, so downloading software from them shouldn't
be a problem.

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991