exchange replacement

Scott Burch scott at bulldoginfo.com
Thu May 13 22:42:45 UTC 2004

> > My question is if anyone knows of any *other* projects that are on the
> > go that incorporate more of Exchanges functionality.. shared diaries
> > etc..

Two that I have used are Byari's InsightServer and
Stalker Software's CommuniGate Pro.  So far I prefer
CommuniGate Pro.  It is highly flexible.  Although it
is completely closed, they have created a perl
interface library that allows you to do just about
anything you want.

Both have a Outlook connector, but CGP's connector
works more like Exchange.  Bynari's connector replicates
information from the server to the client.