Creating ISO images in a CDRWless laptop

David Colomer tdcr2001 at yahoo.es
Fri May 14 14:18:57 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Fist of all my apologies for my lack of knowledge, but I am planning to
move my laptop from FC1 to FC2. I have a large amount of information
that I want to put into CDs before to move to FC2.

I tryed to use the CD Writer within the distribution, but no recorder
appears (this is correct because I have none installed). I would need
some help to create CD-images to FPT later to a server who has CDr
installed and can burn ISO images.

How can I create an ISO image without the writer?

Thanks for your help and sorry about my English.

Regards,

--
David Colomer <tdcr2001 at yahoo.es>

Dell Latitude C600 - Fedora Core 1