non-stop disk activity

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri May 14 16:29:28 UTC 2004

installing 2.5" drive in a normal desktop is easy.

you need a bracket/adapter like this:

http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HD-108&cat=HDD

and you're pretty much done:

for a biggish drive (60GB) toshiba 4200rpm drives are pretty good and
cheap around $130.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=22-149-009&depa=1

but 20 and 40gb drives can be had < $100

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu