Holy patches, Batman...

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Sat May 15 02:44:47 UTC 2004

On Fri, 14 May 2004 17:28:38 -0500 (CDT), Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> I see they have like 40 or 50 errata for RedHat Linux ES out over the past
> few days. Any idea when some of these will be migrated to FC1? Or do we
> wait until FC2?

Those are from the regular quarterly bug-fix/enhancement updates for Red
Hat Enterprise Linux. Since most of the software in Fedora Core 1 is
newer than RHEL, it would need specific package names to discuss whether
any issues still affect FC 1. Also see whether they have been filed into
bugzilla. Any particular bug-fix for FC 1 which you are missing?

--
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux 2.6.5-1.358