DVD iso

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Sun May 16 12:57:47 UTC 2004

On May 16, 2004 at 00:58, Matthew Miller in a soothing rage wrote:

>On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 11:41:59PM -0500, Terry Linhardt wrote:
>> Could someone give me a quick explanation of the "DVD" iso that is with
>> the Fedora Core 2 distribution. I thought it was perhaps the other four
>> CD's but could be burned to one DVD. However, it appears to be only
>> about 80 megs.
>
>Fedora Core 2 isn't released yet. You're probably seeing an incomplete file
>partially mirrored. Where did you get it from?
I think this is down to the ftp client he is using. There
has been talk about this on one of the other fedora lists.
It has to do with the maximum size of a file that can be
listed or so...

N.Emile...
I'm hungry, time to eat lunch.
 08:55:24  up 56 days, 21:27,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00