Prepare the computer for a FC2 install from scratch

Sun May 16 14:58:06 UTC 2004

Hello :)

I would like to know what should I do to prepare my computer to receive the FC2 on Tuesday?

I have a specific home partition, then I think it's ok about that... but is there any other directory I should save?

btw, will FC2 support UTF8? Cos' I'd love to stop having all those characters problems...

Thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!