Is fedora 2 released?

Sun May 16 17:29:09 UTC 2004

No it's not, It will be out on the 18th
but this afternoon I also saw another torrent link... from IRC

They explain me one mirror, left the iso available when I get them without protection...
I don't want to try downloading 4Go with the DVD version for nothing or test3
I'd reather wait the 18th, furthermore regarding the number of persons that will download it, thit will certainly be quicker with torrent as lots of people will be on it...

Ludo