problem with up2date

Earl Eiland eee at nmt.edu
Mon May 17 15:10:25 UTC 2004

filesystem	size	used	avail	use%	mounted on
/dev/sda2	3.4G	3.3G	0	100%	/
/dev/sda1	99M	8.4M	86M	9%	/boot
none		125M	0	125M	0%	/dev/shm

Well, that shows the problem, alright.  I can't imagine why sda2 is
full, though.  All I've done is install fedora and run up2date!

What is yum,a replacement for up2date?  Where can I find out about it?
earl