sendmail milter for fc1?

Mike Rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Mon May 17 17:50:29 UTC 2004

>Spam and virus scanning is pretty trivial using the postfix system, many
>great howtos on it and soon to be a very good rpm based instruction set
>starting from the ground up.

  Good because after a week of frustration, I finally turned on the machine
with no SPAM checking, I read everything I could find.  All I wanted was
SpamAssassin to check all incoming system wide e-mails and throw SPAM away
or put it in a folder but throw away was fine.  I could make it work for a
individual user if they checked mail locally using Pine or Elm but my users
check mail with either POP or Webmail.  Looking forward to a ground up
instruction set.

  Mike