Problems with Fedora PHP and Apache

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 17:56:23 UTC 2004

John Nichel said:
>>>Do you think it's some great conspiracy by the PHP people to keep you
>>>away from Apache2?  Like they have something to gain?
>>

>> No, I think they are being hypocritical.
>
> How are 'they' being hypocritical?  They, the php people run their
> website on Apache 1.3.x.  Some of the mirrors choose not too.  The
> mirrors are not controled by the 'PHP people'.  If you drove a Ford, and
> Ford told you that there is a problem with your brakes, but then Chevy
> told you that they were fine, would Ford be hypocritical?

Let get your analogy correct:  Henry Ford says the new tires have a
problem with Ford's brakes and he won't use them (aka your 'PHP
people')... But Ford uses the exact same new tires and brakes on a good
percentage of it's delivery trucks (aka mirror sites).  Again, actions
speak louder than words.

--
William Hooper