Cisco vpn with Core 2 2.6.5 kernel

Brian Anderson bikehead at amberpoint.com
Tue May 18 01:34:13 UTC 2004

Well, I did as you suggested and while it helps a bit, I still get
random hangs on a tcp connection.  For example I use a source control
management program called perforce and under large synchronizations it
will just stop after about 30 files.  I kill the sync and start it up
again and it picks up where it left of and gets a bit farther before
hanging again.

Kind of annoying.  Looks like Cisco didn't really test this one.